Grid Properties through Urban Strategic Partners, its joint venture with Gotham Organization, has created significant value by developing high quality retail and entertainment destinations in historically and culturally significant locations. Our success can be attributed to a combination of strategic advantages including:
- Being at the forefront of emerging retail trends and having an established track record among a wide range of retailers.
- Exceptional financial strength and stability. Gotham has been under one family’s ownership for more than 80 years and Grid for more than 35 years. To date Urban Strategic Partners has internally funded 100% of the equity for assets now valued in excess of $500 million with another $500 million of projects underway.
- Visionary development concepts generated through thoughtful collaboration with leading design professionals.
- A hands on approach to controlling the cost and schedule of construction projects from conceptual design through occupancy. Gotham Construction, a subsidiary of Gotham Organization, Inc., and consistently one of Engineering News Records largest general contractors is either the general contractor or construction manager on all projects. Grid Properties - an experienced development manager and program manager for both its own portfolio as well as third party clients - provides overall project management.
- All of our projects have been built with the steadfast support of local residents, elected officials and the public sector.
- A long-term view and commitment to our projects. Urban Strategic Partners continues to own and manage its assets after development, with on-site teams that are experienced at successfully operating high-traffic retail and entertainment venues.